We have a vibrant Women’s ministry at our church with lots of opportunities for women to minister to one another and learn and grow and have fun – all at the same time! The Women’s Ministry Team work to provide a place for growth for those who come to our events and studies.
Opportunities for involvement include:
- Spring Tea (planning, hostessing tables, decorating tables, clean up, kitchen crew)
- Women’s Retreat Planning (musicians, decorators, crafters, people who like to crunch numbers, all are welcome facets of this team)
- Bible Studies (Set up, servers, clean up, whether you’re attending or leading a study, there are many places to serve at Bible Studies)
- “Girl Time” planning (these are impromptu gatherings of whoever can come, and ideas are always welcome, as well as those to contact others via email or phone calls to let the ladies know of the impromptu Girl Time)
- One-on-One Mentoring (whether you are one seeking to be mentored, or you have a little life experience to share, mentoring is intentionally meeting and sharing life in Christ with another woman. In Titus 2, we’re told the older women are to teach the younger women how to love their husband and their children. At Twain Harte Bible Church we love to see that happening.)
- Encouragement Team (Do you enjoy sending notes of encouragement? This could be a place of service for you)
- Prayer Team (Praying for specific women events)
For more info contact Chrissy McClure.